Not comfortable using a ruler to measure your cylinder locks?
This Cylinder Gauge is perfect for customers looking to quickly measure a cylinder that it is already fitted into the door.
In order to use this tool, you just need to follow a few simple steps:
- Remove the piece from the frame to assemble the Gauge
- Attach the two arms to the ´ruler´ strip
- Place the centre point of the Gauge into the fixing hole of the door (beneath the latch)
- Slide the arms on either side to the ends of the door handle (do not measure to the end of the cylinder, as it might not currently be the right size)
- Read the Gauge to ascertain the precise size cylinder you need to replace e.g. If the Gauge reads left to centre 35mm and centre to right 50mm, then you need a 85 mm overall, 35/50 cylinder (or a 30-10-45).